yes, so very alive, and full of goo, mission gooo
you are in the personal site of @mecanosaurio. it's intended to keep a record about stuff i do on the internet when nobody else is watching.
most of the material linked here are side projects carried out at the same time of his frustrated research about social media and the latent relations that exist between the words we use, the way it propagates, and how we should name them.
if you want to contact me, feel free to send an email to email@example.com and i will answer as soon as posible.
- @random_walkings: markov chainer that uses a pivot word to track tweets and mix them in -sometimes- funny sentences. it allows people to play with him by sending a mention with "@random_walkings goto any_keyphrase".
- @meowbot: looks for people who wants a kitten and sends them a random picture from this database.
- @metarayuela: an experiment with the classic julio cortázar's hopscotch. the objective is to statistically deform the text of the book by replacing words and phrases until it reaches a point of maximum entropy.
- @_datahound_: it has learned a corpus of algorithmic related phrases that uses as suggestions and comments, it also retweets machine-learning and data-science related tweets.
- @_whatthemanis_: once upon a time, a couple of friends used to play a song that starts saying 'so we ask ourselves: what the man is?' and continues listing posible definitions for what the man might be. analogously, the bot collects phrases from twitter that contains the keyphrase 'the man is' and randomly publish some of them. the result may be thought as a collections of definitions about the mankind. maybe.
- @_biopolar_: it was intended as an experiment about how people build sense in phrases they read. It searches for factual phrases and juxtapose them as consequence one of another.
- @el_que_lolea: tweets examples of how the word puto is used. sometimes it gets usernames, but it is not intended to offend anybody.
- @tarantino_ebx: classic ebooks bot that mixes the arguments of the movies from that director.
- aprendizaje de máquina: a blog about data science. specifically about projects involving machine learning, natural language processing, data mining, visualizations and much programming. it also may be the most serious blog i keep.
- noise machines: there was a time when i was trying to reconnect with the hardware component of the universe, so i made some funny sound objects/toys modifying schematics from the internet, and using recycled housings.
- semántica simbiotica: a multiapproach experiment with writings about language, sound, computers and emotions that is kept along with @interstellarsus.
- maquinaria entrópica: very personal blog where i go to when feeling emo enough.
sound && music
- el malevaje: currently i play guitar in this exp/punk project along with friends @esecarlo, @andreim24 and @el_iva_n. on development.
- hi-roboto: the very first interesting project i was involved with. noise/space rock ballads with much buzzing and some keyboards. there is its demo ep.
- surface blender: noisy/drum'n'bass/breakcore with @logic_garciac. very myspace.
- AGHB: once, while drunk, i produced an album for my friend @el_iva_n. pretty cool gibberish.
- horse training: horrible noises recorded when nothing else to do.
- my last.fm: Scrobbling since 2007!
that is. now have fun.